Saturday, November 3, 2007

THE FART PARTY



Two true stories about The Fart Party #7:

1. While I was away from my table at SPX, Julia Wertz came by and asked to trade her comic for one of mine. Marcos obliged. I think he was just trying to get rid of my comics so there'd be more room for his at the table.* At least he gave me the comic instead of hording it for himself, though!

2. I had a sack of SPX minis and a piping-hot coffee with me on my way to work a couple weeks ago. Some nameless jerk crossing a crowded intersection, with all of his attention focussed on his cellphone (I guess the person on the other end was crafting a particularly fascinating word picture that blocked his vision), had to dodge the traffic he was walking against, leap onto the curb and spill the coffee on my hand and my bag. My wrist was burned and some of my comics got stained. Luckily, the book that took the brunt was crap, but The Fart Party got hit pretty bad too. Then I opened the book and found out that Julia had double-covered my copy! The extra cover was ruined, but the cover inside was mostly intact. It's like Karma, without the effort.

*Actually, trades are more than welcome at our table.

The Fart Party is ™ and © Julia Wertz.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker