Saturday, November 3, 2007

HECTER THE COLLECTER AND PETER THE INSECT BOY



Here's a few things you should know about me:

1. Hecter the Collecter is one of my all-time favorite minicomics series. It says nearly that in the Wiki.

2. I think that's the only Wiki I've ever appeared in.

3. I've reviewed past issues a couple of times. First here. And then here (at #6 for 2006).

4. Even though I haven't written a proper review or anything yet, you should also know that I was completely charmed by Peter the Insect Boy Chapter 1 (part of a promised graphic novel).

That's all you should know about me. But you can get Peter the Insect Boy online at Quimby's.

Hecter the Collecter and Peter the Insect Boy are ™ and © Adele Moss and Leslie Bloomfield.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker