Sunday, November 11, 2007

CASANOVA!



Casanova Quinn! Probably my favorite mainstream monthly coming out. Definitely the book that made me revisit the value of the monthly serial at all. I'm sure, one day, I'll like to have a big thickens of these, but, for now, I'm thrilled to get my 16-pages and out each month. Cas hasn't appeared in the book since Fabio Moon started drawing it, but the latest issue (10) was still the best of the series so far. Hopefully, we'll get to see Bá and Moon switch on and off this series for a couple years. That'd be nice.

Casanova Quinn is ™ and © Matt Fraction and Gabriel Bá.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenneth Belasco said...

Your labels are missing?

November 15, 2007 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Justin Fox said...

OOPS!

November 15, 2007 at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker